Pune is a beautiful city located at the Western Ghat of Sahyadri mountain range. Phenomenal weather and decent cultural touch make it a great place to live. The city has shown a remarkable improvement in last three decades. Today, it is one of the biggest IT hubs in India.
As thousands of business travelers and employees come to Pune, every year a few new hotels get added to the list. Today, it is possible to find a good and reasonable hotel in Pune irrespective of the locality. All these hotels offer almost similar services and the rates are also quite comparable. However, people get confused while deciding an accommodation in Pune. As per experts, a few tips help in making the right choice.
- Book a hotel in Pune that is close to your workplace. When you are on a business tour, there is always a hurry of reaching office in time. There is no point in spending frustrating hours in commutation. If your office is in the heart of the city, then it is better to base yourself in the city center. If your office is located in the outskirts of the city, then find out a good option in the nearby locality. There are fantastic hotels in almost everywhere in Pune.
- Seek feedback from someone before checking-in to an unknown hotel. If you are getting it booked through an agency, then there is a lower risk. When you book it personally, then it is better going through the reviews on the Internet. Every reputed hotel in Pune offers a website where people can login and check the services.
- Check-in and check-out timings are critically important. When you are on a business tour, there is no control on the check-in or check-out timings. Hence, there is a possibility of paying more because of fix timings. Seek a hotel that offers 24-hours check-in so that you needn’t worry about it.
- Check for a complimentary breakfast while booking a good hotel in Pune so that you can start the day with a big bang. Remember, the first meal of the day is highly important for keeping energy level high. Have a bowl of cornflakes, a poached egg and a sandwich with a cup of tea or coffee. If they serve Indian breakfast, then prefer South Indian dishes. Control your temptation of picking up a desert or muffins. Canned juices are also not recommended. If breakfast is not served by the hotel, then you have to spend precious time in searching for it.
- Take a full night’s sleep without wasting time in browsing through TV channels. You need a lot of energy for another tiring day. A relaxing shower in the evening is a fantastic idea. Avail the gym or Spa facilities if they are included in the tariff. Relax your mind and body for a sound sleep
These simple tips help in searching a great business hotel in Pune that makes the stay comfy, cozy and memorable.